Last saturday was my Stamping Bingo event and it was a ton of fun! We gave away a ton of prizes including a grand prize that included 4 packs of cardstock (a variety pack of each color family), a stamp set, and ink pad! Plus, they all got goodie bags filled with product and then got to make 4 make & takes…lucky ducks! Today I’m going to share two of the projects they made using the Flower Frenzy die that is retiring this month – plus it is only $18.98 for this die that can cut paper, chipboard, fabric, felt, and tons more materials! Super useful!
Featured Retiring Products:
- Flower Frenzy Die (50% off)
- Polka Dot Tag-a-Bag (50% off)
- Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Back to Black designer paper
- Hey You stamp set (wood mount or 50% off the clearmount style)
- Moonlight designer paper stack (50% off)
Get them before they are gone at the end of the month!
Tips for making this project:
- I started out by giving everyone 2 half sheets of cardstock – both 4.25” x 5.5” – one each of Basic Black and Lost Lagoon. With those, they were able to cut out all the flower pieces from the Flower Frenzy die.
- They used the Polka Dot treat bags (only $1.98 for 10 bags right now!!) and started layering some patterned paper, ribbon, and then some of the flower pieces!
- Did you know? These treat bags perfectly fit your standard A2 cards inside?? So they can be for treats or a gift of cards!
- The scallop circle looking flower is created by taking two of the skinny petal flowers and using a glue dot to stick them together with the petals offset.
- Finish out the center of your flower using a Candy Dot brad base and your favorite Neutrals Candy Dot.
- Use the 2-way glue pen to easily and without mess adhere your skinny pieces like the leaves and the star shaped flower piece.
Now, they had extra flower pieces, so I had them create a card too!
We just used a strip of the Moonlight designer paper stack – only $3.48 for 48 sheets while supplies last! – and then layered on some extra pieces from the Flower Frenzy die.
Add a sentiment and a little rhinestone to the corner and you are done! A quick and easy card!
So, lots and lots of great deals and fun ways to use them from the retiring list. Keep in mind they only are available through June 2nd or while supplies last (and yes items are selling out!)
- NEW Weekly Deals! Check them out here
- Retiring Stamps (many 25% off)
- Check out 50% off retiring papers, tools, and accessories!
- Up to 80% off clearance rack finds!
PS – Don’t forget, early bird ends on Friday!!
Project Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog