When I wanted a party favor for my recent Sale-a-Bration Celebration customer appreciation event, I needed to make a bunch (thanks to all my wonderful customers and downline being awesome!) and so I turned to my Subtles Designer Paper Stack and the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit die and these turned out:
Featured Retiring Products:
Get them before they are gone at the end of the month!
Tips for this project:
- These treat bags make a great size for goody bags or little treats for any special occasion. Their finished size is 3-11/16″ x 5-1/4″.
- You get so much MORE than just the die for the bag, you get all kinds of extras… check it out 2 word dies, a star, heart, bow, washi tape, banner, hearts, stars, & dots cut outs:
- Pick a few to layer together to make a decoration for the front of your bag. In this case I sponged the edge of the banner and star and then added an enjoy!
- Make sure you use strong adhesive to put together your bags to make sure they don’t come apart as people start grabbing their goodies. I recommend Fast Fuse as my adhesive of choice for 3D projects.
- Grab a few of the ribbons on the retirement list for 50% off – only $4.48 for 10 yards of awesome – and tie them around your bag for the finishing touch.
You can do this same thing and mix and match with other ribbons and paper stacks too! This is a version I made using the Neutrals Paper Stack and the Blushing Bride Striped Grosgrain ribbon (also 50% off!)
Check out how easy it is too to put together the bag:
(if you are reading this blog post in email, click here to view the video)
Project Supplies Used: