It’s true, it’s the last day of the Holiday Catalog. So if you were wanting some of the items from the catalog, now is the day to make sure you grab them! Plus, it is also the last day of the Year-End Clearance Sale and many of these great deals will go away after tonight. There are a few items that are carrying over from the Holiday Catalog and I’ll share that list at the end of this post.
In the meantime, I wanted to share one more project that came out of my “Use up all the scraps on my desk” project.
I had extras of the wreaths that I had stamped and die cut using the Wondrous Wreath bundle, back when I was experimenting with colors for a class this fall. I kept them lying around and so I though I would finally use them. I decided to pair them with the retiring Color Me Autumn designer paper (50% off through tonight!) and use the new Hello You thinlits that are available starting tomorrow to make my own unique thank you cards!
Tips for making this card:
- The Hello You thinlits include the words “Hello”, “Thanks”, “You”, and “Happy”. Snip off the “s” on the Thanks and you can create your own custom Thank You sentiment!
- Just because a paper pack’s name implies it is a “fall” or “christmas” pack… many of the papers can be used anytime! Like this yellow painted looking paper from the Color Me Autumn pack. It totally works for anytime of year.
- When stamping your wreaths, not only mix and match the colors you use, but mix and match the ORDER you stamp them as well! In the sample above, I stamped first with Hello Honey, then Soft Suede, and then Blackberry Bliss. In this sample below, I stamped first with Crumb Cake and then did Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss. I still can’t decide which I like better.
- Don’t want to hassle with a bow? Tie a knot in a piece of ribbon and trim the ends. Attach to your project with a glue dot! Easy peasy!
I’m getting excited! I’m going to try to film a catalog walkthrough tonight of the new Occasions Catalog so you can get the full scoop tomorrow. So, if you have any questions, let me know and I’ll try to make sure to cover them!
SAVE THE DATE – 4/20/2014!
Earn your spot at the Saleabration CELEBRATION in April!
Come to a very special event where I will spoil you! Sweet treats, specials, sneak peeks, stamping make n takes, gifts, games, prizes and more!
FREE! You can only EARN your way in!
- Host a Saleabration workshop or Private Class (Hostesses earn 25.00 MORE for FREE! *must be min. 250 in sales)
- Purchase the Starter Kit (Get 2 FREE Saleabration choices! Or a Project Kit!)
- Spend at least 150.00 during the months of Saleabration! (Jan.-March)
Monday, April 20th. (If you qualify and can’t attend, I will mail you the make n takes and gifts that will be passed out!) This is something new I’m doing this year and I can’t wait to start planning all the fun for this event!
This is only available through me, Jennifer Blomquist – so shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the details and save your spot!.
Project Supplies Used:
(if you are reading this in email, click here to see the list of supplies)
Current Promotions and News
- The LAST CHANCE List is here!
Make sure you don't miss your favorites before they are gone forever. SEE WHAT IS RETIRING
If you have any questions, give me a holler at email@example.com!