It’s Monday and I’m still catching up from the weekend! But I wanted to make sure to get a post up to share (I have sooo many projects to share I need to get crackin on getting them all posted and ready!) Today is a quick Holiday card:
This was another convention display board card and I was trying to come up with something different to do with the Seasonally Scattered stamp set. So, this was one of my “experiment” cards
Interesting things on this card:
- I started by stamping the “Merry” sentiment from the Seasonally Scattered stamp set with Versamark ink and then heat embossing with white embossing powder on some patterned paper (from the Moonlight paper stack). Then to make the word really pop, I sponged over just the letters with Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Not sponging over all the embossed image allowed the words to stand out and keep some of the snow clean and white
- Use sponge daubers to create perfect inked circles on your paper but in random patterns
- It’s hard to see, but I sponge daubered in Versamark, some circles and then embossed with Iridescent Ice for some sparkle circles too!
It’s quick and easy and lots of little touches everywhere!
A Few Updates
Thank you to everyone who has already started shopping in my Online Craft Rummage Sale! Yesterday I spent the entire day at the Washington State Fair with my family including staying late with the hubby for a Pentatonix concert (they are an amazing acapella group you should check out if you don’t know them yet!)
Because who can resist a day with scones, huge pumpkins, strawberry shortcake, and petting goats?! Nicholas even got to do the kid version of bull riding and try to ride and hang onto a sheep for 6 seconds as it ran across an arena. It was such a hoot!
So, this morning I’m working on catching up getting out Online Craft Rummage Sale shipping information and invoices.
- If you’ve already marked the items you want, I’ll be following up with you today!
- If you haven’t shopped yet, there is still LOTS of great items to be had!
BONUS GIFT – everyone who hops over to my facebook page and shops my online sale will get a gift of a Stampin’ Up gift certificate worth 25% of their total online craft sale purchase for use towards a Stampin’ Up catalog order with me in the future.
Also, if you signed up for my Too Cute Curvy Keepsake Box kit by mail, I am working on the tutorial now and cutting all the kits. I should have them ready by the end of the week! If you haven’t signed up for one, you can check it out here.
Hostess Code: C2HYWWQM Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!
(Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more)
Card Supplies Used