I am so incredibly grateful for my Fun n’ Craft team of demonstrators. They are an awesome group of crafters and just overall wonderful people. In our group, we have Pam Wu who has started organizing card swaps for our team each time a new catalog comes out. We usually have a good amount of people participate and let me say… the cards are off the charts awesome! So today we thought we would do a little mini-blog hop to share them with you.
Here is my simple card that I swapped:
Tips for creating this card:
- The new Fall Fest stamp set makes this card quick and easy to create because the leaves and pumpkins are all part of the same set. Plus, with matching framelits, cutting them out is a snap! So, definitely grab the bundle and save 15% while you are at it.
- Use the same color ink as your card base for stamping the little leaves randomly all over the front of the card. This gives you a nice tone-on-tone look without being too busy or overwhelming your card.
- Cut out both pumpkins with the framelits and pop them up on dimensionals for dimension to your card while still keeping it super simple
Use a small strip of the Burlap Ribbon to give it a real fall look.
And for the sentiment, I used the Host Special stamp set – Good Greetings!
This set is fabulous, especially for holiday cards and you still have time to get it free! Host a party (it can be in person or an online only party) or place a $300 order and you’ll get it free on top of your regular hostess benefits. Email me at email@example.com if you would like to set something up so you can get it!
See more amazing Holiday Catalog samples here –
- Pamela Wu of Stinky Tofu
- Sara Grafton of 1200 Some Miles
- Angela McCormack of Stamp with Angela
- Jennifer Blomquist of Northwest Stamper <- YOU ARE HERE
- Stacey Lane of A Work of Carte
We had 4 more people participate in the swap (just for one reason or another, they weren’t able to participate in our little blog hop) , so I’ll be sharing their cards here on the blog tomorrow! I hope you can come back and join me!
Card Supplies Used:
- Don’t Miss Out on the Daisy Punch! - July 6, 2017
- Crafting Forever Using the New 2017-2019 In Colors! - June 22, 2017
- Top 10 Favorites from the Stampin’ Up Annual Catalog – Released Today! - June 1, 2017
- Clean and Simple Elegance Eastern Palace Card - May 25, 2017
- The 2017 Stampin’ Up Annual Catalog Product Samplers are Here! - May 24, 2017
- Daisy Delight Sneak Peek Thank You Card - May 23, 2017
- Color Blocking Card Using High Tide - May 16, 2017
- Cute Collage Stamping using Kinda Eclectic - May 11, 2017