I was going through my projects and pictures I’ve taken of inspirational ideas and I stumbled across this picture of an AWESOME framed stamped art that fellow demonstrator Karen Trelfa created. She shared this with us at Founder’s Circle and I totally forgot about it. But wouldn’t this be a cool thing to create?
The cool thing about it is that it uses different random bits that you have around home and in your stamping supplies to create a cool collage effect to help celebrate any holiday or event.
Some of the supplies found in this art:
- The Alphabet Press embossing folder to make the textured background behind all the punched and decorated squares
- Most of the squares use squares out of different patterns from the Birthday Basics designer paper
- Stamped images from different sets including: Sketched Birthdays, Flower Shop, Sweets for the Sweet, A Fitting Occasion, and Label Love
- The Cupcake Punch
- Marina Mist 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon
- Glimmer Brads
- And misc cardstock and ink
But I just think the look of all the different layered elements just looks so cool! What do you think?
Last Day of Giveaways for the Birthday Celebrations!
I have been having so much fun sharing ideas and sharing some of my scrappy stash with all of you over the last few days! Thank you for joining the fun with me! For my last day of
Northwest Stamper Birthday Weekend Giveaway – Day 4
For the last day, I’m giving away a sampler of all the papers in the current Annual catalog! You’ll get 78 6×6 sheets of double sided cardstock. This is a fun way to get to see in person all the different designs and have enough to make multiple cards or projects from each sheet.
Enter to win today’s giveaway by any combination of the following:
- Leave a comment on this blog post sharing what is your favorite type of project to create!
- Visit my facebook page and leave a comment today’s card post sharing if you sent out Christmas cards this year or if you were like me and have waited until the very last minute.
While you are there, don’t forget to make sure you’ve liked my page and are getting notifications to ensure you catch all the fun!
- Place an order online or by emailing me at email@example.com and get 2 extra entries
Good luck! I’ll be drawing all the winners tomorrow morning and announcing them here on the blog!