I love my patterned papers – I use them a LOT for scrapbooking and I love how they look on cards but I often am so concerned about “using it up” that I use the smallest amount on cards.
Well, this year I’m challenging myself to use more designer paper so be on the look out for more projects and ideas to use the great papers out there!
And if you are looking for a great deal on our fabulous papers, check out the Buy 3 Get 1 Free Sale!
Buy 3 Designer Paper Packs Get 1 Free
Pick from any of the regular paper packs (basically anything priced at $10.95 – see them here) and from July 1 – July 31 pick 3 and get your 4th free.
- There is no limit to the number of free Designer Series Paper packs you can receive. For each three purchased, you (or your customer) will receive one free.
- To get your free DSP, enter it in your order separately from the three packs you’re paying for. For example, if you want four packs of the same type of paper, put in the three you’re paying for and enter the fourth as a separate item.
Coming tomorrow – the Fun n’ Crafty Blog Hop will be happening and we’ll be showcasing ideas using designer paper! So you’ll get lots more ideas for how to use patterns in your projects!
Blendabilties are AVAILABLE as of today
We’ve been loving these markers and I’m excited they are finally available to everyone! They come in 3 packs with a light, medium, and dark version of the same shade to give you colors that you know match and make it easy to shade!
- Cherry Cobbler (item #130995)
- Coastal Cabana (item #131000)
- Daffodil Delight (item #130998)
- Old Olive (item #130999)
- Pumpkin Pie (item #130997)
- Rich Razzleberry (item #131003)
- Skin Tone Assortment (item #129370)
In addition, the following accessories will also be available:
Wanna see a little more? Here is a video that Stampin’ Up put together to share a little more about them.
If you have any questions, let me know!
July Online Stamp Club Hostess Code – 7RDHVEKR
Use this code to get free exclusive tutorials & project kit! Learn more