So, what do you think of the Online Extravaganza this year? Lots of great deals on both fun & flashy items along with what I consider staples for my craft room. So to help you filter through all the fun and cute stuff, I put together my top 5 fun items and top 5 craft room staples for you. I even put together a video so you could hear more about why I put them on my list along with a few samples. I’ll share some of it here, but feel free to check out the video too!
Top 5 Fun Items from the Online Extravaganza
- Lovely Amazing You stamp set – this stamp set is so versatile and has some great sentiments. I fell in love with it when I first saw it and have never regretted the purchase!
- Mini Treat Bag Thinlit & Accessories – the perfect size for gift card holders, candy/sweets treat bags, or just little love notes. Plus all the accessories make it a great value.
- Metal Rimmed Pearls – easy to use and oh so classy!
- Map it Out stamp set – great for “we’ve moved”, “I miss you” or just we were here cards and scrapbook pages.
- Sweetheart Punch – just a great heart shape and 50% off!
Top 5 Craft Room Staples from the Online Extravaganza
- Magnetic Platform – makes your life so easy when you have those thin dies, especially ones you want to have line up perfectly with a stamped image!
- Fast Fuse adhesive refills – a super strong adhesive that is great for cards & 3D items
- Memento Black Ink Pad – my go-to black ink for use with my photopolymer stamps and coloring with alcohol ink markers
- Metallic Doilies – a classy touch with no fuss
- Satin Ribbon – at 50% off, these classic ribbons are perfect for any project!
Check out the video as I share these items along with some samples using them! (reading this in email, click here to view the video)
Use Hostess Code PU2EYZJY at check out to get a special thank you from me!
See all the tutorials & classes by mail here