Anyone else out there a sucker for a good deal or at least cute things for a small price tag? Anyone?
Well, I don’t normally do little treat bags and toppers but when I saw the limited time Valentine Bundles that Stampin’ Up! was offering, I thought the Happy Valentine Heart was so cute and it was so cheap that I just had to go for it. I mean, seriously, $5.95 for a stamp and 50 treat bags?? Everyone I know is going to get treats this year. hee hee
So, this was the first project I created with my new goodies:
Like I said, I hadn’t played with these 1”x8” cello bags before so I was totally winging it. But I think it turned out pretty cute. Wanna see the topper up close? Well, here you go –
I used my Window Frame framelits and some Core’dinations cardstock (I swear, I didn’t realize how much I love that stuff until I keep trying to grab it for my projects and I get sad I haven’t ~gasp~ ordered any of the new colors! Guess what I’ll be fixing on my order on Tuesday? )
I made the topper so you could get to the treats without needing to destroy the topper. I even made a video so you could see how I put this all together.
REMINDER – This Bundle is only available through tomorrow (1/21)
So, have fun and enjoy this project. Let me know what you think too! For my first project like this, I had a lot of fun.
Want a TON of Sale-a-Bration project ideas?
After the fun of the 12 weeks of Christmas project newsletter, I’m gearing up to do a
9 weeks of Sale-a-Bration project series.
That’s right! Get a new, exclusive project sent straight to your inbox every week giving you new ideas for using those FREE products you can get during the Sale-a-Bration. The first project is coming out Wednesday.
You won’t want to miss it!
Make sure you are signed up and ready to get week 1 by making sure you are on my mailing list. Sign up here.
Are you earning your Northwest Stamper Rewards?
Every order gets you closer to your FREE stamp set!Click here to learn more!
- Color Blocking Card Using High Tide - May 16, 2017
- Cute Collage Stamping using Kinda Eclectic - May 11, 2017
- Spring Birthday Card Idea with Affectionately Yours Designer Paper - May 3, 2017
- Sending Love Card with Jars of Love - May 3, 2017
- Sneak Peek! The Eastern Palace Suite is Available Early! - May 2, 2017
- Limited Time – Build Your Stash Card Class By Mail - April 29, 2017
- Oh So Succulent for Mother’s Day! - April 27, 2017
- Flowery Thank You Card with the Fresh Fruit Stamp Set - April 19, 2017