Tips for making this card:
- If you like the Celebrate Today stamp set, then you definitely should go for the bundle! You get framelits to cut out almost all of the shapes including those cute balloons (and pennants, which I didn’t in this card, but could have). Plus you save money in the process.
- When picking colors for your card, pick your papers or your accessories to get inspiration from. In this case, I reached for my Best Year Ever (FREE) Sale-a-Bration accessory pack and used the ribbons and buttons. So, the rest of the card was centered around those colors – Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, and Coastal Cabana
- Don’t be afraid to go “off the page”! I let my elements (like the sentiment and the balloon) have their edges peek over the edges of my white layer. This gives the card more interest and keeps it from being too stiff.
Get those buttons and ribbons free!
You can only get them for free (that’s the best price, right?) and you can do it one of two ways:
- Place a $50 order in my online store and you can pick their bundle as your free Sale-a-Bration item
- Purchase my I WANT IT ALL Product Sampler from me. As a bonus for getting the full shebang (all for only $26 for all the papers and accessories in the catalog) you’ll get a sampler of these ribbons, buttons AND the coordinating designer paper! Sweet right?
Have fun and enjoy the new goodies!
Project Supplies Used:
(if you are reading this in email, click here to see the list of supplies)