LAST CALL! Today is the last day to:
– pick your free favorite items with every $50 you spend
– join my Fun n’ Crafty stampers group and get 2 free Sale-a-bration items or 1 project kit
– Save $5 on the 3 Month Subscription for Paper Pumpkin (one for you and give one as a gift ) AND get a free Sale-a-Bration item as a bonus too!
Ok, so I have A LOT to catch up on… so, big breath in, and get ready to dive in to some project ideas for you!
First up, this fun birthday card idea using the Sale-a-Bration stamp set – Big Day!
Tips for making this card:
- This was my first time using the new Chalk inks… and with it my first time playing with the new Chalkboard paper! This paper has the COOLEST texture and is so fun to play with. You want to stamp on the SMOOTH side with the chalk inks so that the ink will sit on the surface and give you that pretty chalkboard look. (this is the Coral Rose color)
- Add your own extra touches with the Chalk Pen! The white dots under the cake and the white lines along the side of the chalkboard paper are made with the Chalk Pen. As you can see, it is really vibrant on the Chalkboard paper, but more “chalky” when drawing on regular cardstock.
- Make a fun embellishment piece by using the new Ornate Tag Topper punch… only don’t just stick to one side, do both! I had a 2” strip of Whisper White cardstock that I punched both ends. Then run some ribbon through the holes (and tie together on the inside of the card) to hold it in place.
- Jazz up your Ornate tag by grabbing a Stampin’ Write marker and drawing a border about 1/16” in from the edge of the tag. Really helps you see the design, huh?
- And don’t hesitate to stamp your image and then stamp & color a second version to pop-up on top! It keeps it interesting to look at when viewed at different angles, but you only have to color one.
Lots of fun… and if you need another idea, here is a reminder of one of the official cards shared in the Sale-a-Bration catalog. I love the colors and the little pop of dimension with the “Celebrate”
Now, if you are like me and LOVE the black, white, and yellow combination, I really hope you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber because check out March’s kit and a fun alternate idea.
You have THROUGH TODAY (3/31/2015) to pick up a 3-month Prepaid subscription to the super fun kits by mail each month and not only SAVE $$ but also get a free Sale-a-Bration item to boot! I know, awesome right? I already picked up mine!
We never know what we are going to get until it ships out to us around the 15th of the month, but over the last year they have been working hard to improve the projects and how much you get in your box and so they have turned out to be really fun projects and you end up with lots of supplies. You know you will always get:
- an exclusive stamp set
- precut papers and supplies to make usually 6-9 copies of the project, though this varies by month and the project
- all the accessories you need for the project and sometimes variations
- envelopes (if they are cards)
- instructions with video walkthroughs online
- ink spots
Basically all you need is scissors and adhesive! (See, now you get why I said they make great gifts!)
Here is what we got for March:
And check out what my downline, Angela McCormack made with it!!!
If you aren’t in love, then you are a tough crowd!
Here is the video that went with it showing how to make the project:
You can cancel at any time or skip a month whenever you want…. so why not give it a try? You know you’ll be excited to see that awesome orange box in your mailbox next month.
Ok, so don’t wait! You only have until midnight MOUNTAIN Time to get your order in and pick up your favorites. And then the will be gone and possibly not to be seen again (unless you earned your way to my Sale-a-Bration Celebration, in which case you make be lucky and have one last chance )
Shop Online Now! or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll make sure your order gets in in time!
And if you’ve been thinking of making the plunge into the awesome world of being a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator (or just have a wishlist that is over $100), I would LOVE to have you join my growing group of Fun n’ Crafty stampers from across the US! We are an active and supportive group that create, share, and cheer each other on and we would love to welcome you in.
Plus you get 2 free Sale-a-bration items or a Project kit as a bonus for signing up in addition to the $125 in product for $99 and free shipping. But who is counting?
New Weekly Deals!
And if that isn’t enough, new weekly deals were released this morning too… so double or triple dip your savings and take advantage while you can.
Ok, that was long enough, thanks for sticking with me and have a great day!
Project Supplies Used:
Easy shopping anytime! Click the images below to see the item in the online store.