When I saw the specials that Stampin’ Up! released today, all I could think about was cute gifts and packaging!
What can you make with these?
I mean, imagine how fast and cute this decorated gift box would be:
- Stamp some cute snowflake or other image on the Gift Box
- Create a cute belly band with the Burlap ribbon
- Cut out a coordinating bow with the Gift Bow die to stick on top…
If you need teachers gifts or classroom treats, or something to put at the table for Thanksgiving:
- Get one of the Goodie Gear kits (Pumpkin Pie for Thanksgiving/fall, Real Red for Christmas)
- Add chocolate or nuts to the bags and tie closed
Create stocking stuffers or get started on a cute advent calendar with the Mini Muslin bags:
- Stamp numbers on the muslin bags (I would recommend the Morning Post numbers stamp set)
- Fill with one activity or treat per day
- Place in a cute bucket or hang from clothespins on a ribbon