Every now and then a card comes together that is a little bit of this and that and I just love the end result. This is one of those cards. I actually made it for last summer’s convention display boards and realized that I don’t think I ever posted it, so I wanted to share!
Tips for making this card:
- This is a perfect card for using up a bunch of your scraps because it is lots of little die cuts and scrap strips of paper.
- Cut out an oval framlelit shape and then add a little bit of detailing by creating faux stitches using your Baked Brown Sugar marker.
- Don’t be afraid of letting your stamped elements go off the edge of the oval. It keeps it more interesting to look at and not too stuck together.
- Mix and match your stamps like the moon from Pictogram Punches and then the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes for just the card you want.
- Add some flair to your bows by tieing a bow with the Gold Baker’s twine and then AFTER you tie the bow, unwrap the gold piece for a bit of tinsel.
- Both the pink designer paper and the paper for the little stars come from the All Abloom designer paper stack. You can give your paper new life by punching out shapes (like the flowers in the paper) with a different shape (the star from the Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack)
Did you catch the extra set of annual catalog items that are now available as Sale-a-Bration freebies? The items in the Sale-a-bration catalog and flyers are while supplies last and with Blendabilities now being available, they wanted to make sure there were enough choices for everyone for the last week and a half of the promotion!
So if you want to do some embossing like how I used the Arrows embossing folder above, check out some other options you could earn for free!
See the rest of the Sale-a-Bration Items here:
Project Supplies Used:
Easy shopping anytime! Click the images below to see the item in the online store