Happy Mother’s Day to you and your Mom! I’m hoping to have a relaxing day with my family and hope you are close enough to yours to do the same. And if not, then at least a day to sit back, relax, and enjoy happy memories of your loved ones.
I wanted to share this fun card from a past Paper Pumpkin kit as my thanks to my Mom, Kathy Thisted, who truly is seriously amazing. Especially because she has had to put up with me and my wild, determined, independent ways as I was growing up!! And that she fostered a love of creating and continues to share it with me as we share our experience with Stampin’ Up together!
So here is to all the moms out there! And all the crafty families.
Here is a little bit more about the project too:
- I told you the Paper Pumpkin kits were improving, didn’t I? This is the “Seriously Amazing” kit and it has all kinds of fun sentiment options from Thanks, Hello, Smile, and Congrats. AND you can still get it as a Paper Pumpkin subscriber too (or if you just want to sign up to try it and pick up some awesome extra kits along the way!)
Check them out: Seriously Amazing Full Kit | Seriously Amazing Refill Kit
- Make this same style of card by die cutting out your letters from a white piece of cardstock and add some stamped flair (like the Hello Honey dots here) around your cut out word.
- Layer your die cut word over some patterened paper, and keep up up with Stampin’ Dimensionals for a cute look.
- Add a few sequins for a different style of sparkle and shine… attach with a glue dot – easy peasy!
- Layer your sentiment with a banner to tell her how you really feel.
And if you aren’t a Paper Pumpkin subscriber yet, it is an fun way to get projects in the mail each month and you can pause or cancel anytime, plus have immediate access to purchase some of the awesome past kits. So consider giving it a try!
Have a wonderful day and thanks for sharing some of it with me.
Project Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog