Last year, I only offered my Second-Chance Sale-a-Bration promotion to my local customers who attended an event in April. But this year, I wanted to open it up to any of my customers – near or far! This is my way to thank you for your continued support, by giving you an extra gift with your orders this month, plus giving you that one month extra time to pick up that Sale-a-Bration item you might not have been able to get in time before the promotion ended.
How can I get my Second-Chance Sale-a-Bration freebie?
It’s easy! All you have to do is:
- Shop in my online Stampin’ Up store and pick out your favorite items
PS – this is a great time to check out the retiring items, many of which are discounted!
- Select $50+ in merchandise to purchase
- At check out, use the hostess code PPXVZ4NN if your order is under $150 (if it is over, $150, leave it off – no worries!)
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Sale-a-Bration choice you would like to receive for free!
I recommend sending me your top 2 choices in case your first has already been claimed.
Then I’ll send you your free gift once I confirm I have your top choice!
Here is what you can choose from:
- Pretty Pocket Card Kit (NEW)
- Any Occasion photopolymer stamp set (NEW)
- Make a Medallion photopolymer stamp set (NEW)
- Avant Guarde photopolymer stamp set (NEW)
- Delicate Details photopolymer stamp set
Hey Chick clear mount stamp set
- Tasty Trucks photopolymer stamp set
Reverse words wood mount stamp set (mounted)
- So Very Much wood mount stamp set (mounted)
Carried Away designer paper pack (NEW)
- Glimmer Paper pack assortment (NEW)
Glimmer Paper pack assortment (7 full sheets + pieces)
You may select 1 free item from me for each of your orders in April that is $50 or more before tax and shipping.
hostess code – PPXVZ4NN
If you have any questions, leave a comment or email me and we’ll get you all taken care off!
Second-Chance Sale-a-Bration offer is good through 4/30/2017 and is a special offer direct from me – Jennifer Blomquist – and not through Stampin’ Up!