I have been so blessed to have found so many friends with Stampni’ Up; both through my customers and my downline. Through 4 state moves and 2 pregnancies, I’ve not been able to imagine giving up being a demo. You see, I’m a sucker for the community and of course, the DISCOUNTS and SNEAK PEEKS!
So, that is why I had to make sure everyone knew about this special offer on the starter kit through the end of June!
Join the Fun for only $50!
It’s true. Stampin’ Up has decided to offer a special starter kit for only $50. You get to pick out $55 of whatever you want for your kit – and it gets shipped to you for free!
Why would I want the starter kit?
- If you are excited for Blendabilities and want to be able to start playing with them now! (Before they are widely released at the end of the summer)
- You want to be able to get 30% off your first big order from the new Annual Catalog that goes live in June.
- Get a discount on everything you order while you are a demonstrator too
- Be a part of the demonstrator only forums & communities including my Fun n’ Crafty group! We have members from across the US and so have an active Facebook page, team swaps, events, and monthly group calls.
- You want to get your products for free or even earn money by sharing and stamping with your friends or online communities!
Some common questions:
I often get asked some questions about what it means to get the starter kit and become a Stampin’ Up demonstrator including
- Do I have to run classes or workshops?
Nope! Running events or having friends host parties can help you stay active and even earn you extra money, but you don’t have to do a single one if you don’t want. In fact I know a number of people are demonstrators for just themselves and love it. 🙂
- What are the benefits?
With your starter kit you’ll get to pick $55 in supplies to be shipped to you for free. Plus you’ll get a free paper pumpkin kit and access to preorder products from the annual catalog and then the holiday catalog in August. Then get 20% or more off everything you order to boot! Talk about your favorite and get inspired in demonstrator only forums and communities.
- How much do I have to sell to keep the benefits of being a demosntrator?
You get the first quarter free and then after that you just need to sell or buy $300 in product (that is the total before they give you your commission and discounts).
- What happens if I get the starter kit but decide it isn’t for me?
You have until October to give it a try and check it out. If you decide it isn’t for you, keep everything you’ve gotten so far and enjoy it. If you haven’t sold/ordered $300 by the end of October, you just go back to being a valued customer and stamping friend!
Have more questions? Shoot me an email at email@example.com and I’d love to chat with you.
Or, ready to go – Get the details and Join now
May Online Stamp Club Hostess Code – ZUBHUEK6
Use this code to get free exclusive tutorials & project kit!Learn more