I’m excited to finally be getting off my duff and participating in this fun Thailand Incentive Trip Achievers Blog Hop. Each month, a collection of the folks who have earned the trip and will be joining me in Thailand this July, choose a theme and share some amazing projects! This month our theme is the “2017/2018 Annual Catalog Sneak Peek”. We want to show you some of the AMAZING products that are available for demonstrators to order right now! So check out all the cute projects and amazing inspiration!
I have been having a blast using the new Daisy Delight Bundle. It includes the new Daisy Delight stamp set and the Daisy punch. And while I love my dies, I’m always a sucker for great punches. They make projects quick and easy, and you don’t need a lot of space to get your work done.
Tips for making this Daisy Delight Thank You card:
- Double Up! I kept it sweet and simple. I stamped my daisy in Crushed Curry twice and punched both flowers out. The punch creates a sparse daisy, but once you start layering the punches, they really build up into beautiful flowers!
- Perfect Complementary Punch! You can stamp the center of the flower and it punches out perfectly with the 1/2″ circle punch!
- Add some shimmer! I’m hoping you can tell in the picture above, the middle of my flower was stamped in Early Espresso, but to get that coordinating golden glow and shimmer, I used my retiring Gold Wink of Stella brush. It adds just the right hint of yellow to match the flower and adds lots of gold shimmer!
I love the fonts and sentiments that go with this stamp set as well. You can mix and match to fit exactly what you need your card to say. And when I get the chance to mix and match my sentiment stamps, especially when there are different fonts, I love to mix and match my colors too! I just picked two colors I used elsewhere in the card (Dapper Denim and Early Espresso) to tie everything together.
Check out more great ideas on the Thailand Achievers Blog Hop
Thanks for checking out my project and taking part in our blog hop! There are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog – Jennifer Blomquist – Northwest Stamper, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.
Make this project at home! Here is what you’ll need:
- Stampin Up Product Shares are Here! - May 25, 2018
- Pretty Project Accents with Stacked Die Cuts - March 7, 2018
- Congratulations or Birthday Card – You Decide! - January 17, 2018
- 2018 Stampin’ Up Occasion Catalog Product Samplers! - January 9, 2018
- So Much Crafting Cuteness for the New Year! - January 4, 2018
- Meet the Stampin’ Up Stamparatus! - November 16, 2017
- Limited Time Promotions are on NOW! - October 9, 2017
- Quick and Easy Halloween Treat Bags – Fun n’ Crafty Blog Hop - September 28, 2017