Have I mentioned how much I enjoy the Mother’s Love stamp set? Well, here is another card I made with it that was so much fun to put together:
The stamp set in Photopolymer makes it so easy to look great everytime and add the dash of a watercolor background and you have a beautiful card full of love.
Tips for making this card:
- Use watercolor paper for your white paper on the front! This allows you to create a watercolor wash background by picking up ink with your Aqua Painter and painting the background of your card.
- Let your background dry and THEN stamp your images on top. You can use your standard classic ink pads if you’ve let your background dry for the most part (it doesn’t have to be perfectly dry)
- Stamp the outlines of your flower image in black and then use the stamp for the insides of the flower – coloring with a stampin’ write marker.
- When you stamp your leaf & petals, if they are speckly, use your aqua painter to fill them out.
- Add a few pearls for an elegant touch!
- Don’t forget the inside of your card! Add some ribbon (like this Venetian crochet trim) or matching stamps to finish it out.
It’s a few simple steps for a great impact!
Just a Note
I wanted to take a minute to thank you so much for orders from many of you. But I also have noticed a number of people placing orders and not checking the box to allow your demonstrator to contact you. This means that I can’t send you a thank you card or any other incentive as part of any special offer I may be running.
So when you are checking out, please make sure to check this box so I can send you a note of thanks!
I appreciate your orders and support and want to make sure I can send you something cute as thanks!
Project Supplies Used: