So, Stampin’ Up has kicked off October with a bang! They weren’t content to offer just one sale and promotion, but they have 3 different incentives running right now… Plus something cool coming our way with Paper Pumpkin too. So I wanted to make sure to post so you had a reference guide to know all about what your options are to save while you play this month!
ENDS TOMORROW – World Card Making Day Sale
This sale gives you a chance to order some great stamp sets at 15% off, plus don’t miss out on snagging the great deal on notecards and envelopes!
ENDS TOMORROW – Coordinating Paper Pumpkin Kits for the Holidays!
Stampin’ Up is trying something new this year and they have designed the October and November Paper Pumpkin kits to be a coordinating set! So make sure you are signed up and set to get your kits this month! You have until 11:59pm MST tomorrow October 10th to get signed up to get the first kit!
Get signed up to receive yours HERE
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Paper Packs!
This is good all month long, so you have time to decide. But I will tell you that many of the papers in the designer paper sale coordinate with the stamps in the World Card Making Day sale. So, if you have been thinking of getting one of the stamps in the sale, consider getting the paper that matches!
Check out all the papers available in the sale HERE
Check back tomorrow and I’ll have a fun card idea to share with you using one of the stamp sets and coordinating designer paper! And if you need anything, feel free to leave a comment or email me. You can shop for any of the sale items using the button below. 🙂
- Stampin Up Product Shares are Here! - May 25, 2018
- Pretty Project Accents with Stacked Die Cuts - March 7, 2018
- Congratulations or Birthday Card – You Decide! - January 17, 2018
- 2018 Stampin’ Up Occasion Catalog Product Samplers! - January 9, 2018
- So Much Crafting Cuteness for the New Year! - January 4, 2018
- Meet the Stampin’ Up Stamparatus! - November 16, 2017
- Limited Time Promotions are on NOW! - October 9, 2017
- Quick and Easy Halloween Treat Bags – Fun n’ Crafty Blog Hop - September 28, 2017