Its April 15th…do you know where your tax paperwork is?
Unfortunately, I do, its sitting on my computer waiting to be finished as I race to the deadline to get everything done. Hopefully you are sitting back and relaxing and maybe even waiting for your refund check. I know taxes are no fun, which is why I decided to declare this a Tax-Free Weekend!
Celebrate making it through another year and enjoy those goodies you’ve been eyeing; all while avoiding the taxman in a way that won’t get you in trouble next year!
From April 15 to April 17th, email or call me with your order and the promo code “Tax-Free” and I’ll cover the taxes for you! Unfortunately, I don’t have a way of offering this through online orders, so please email or call to make sure you get the deal!
Announcing my new Customer Rewards program!
I am so excited to be finally announcing this new program. I love being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and I really appreciate my customers. Not just for their orders, but for the enthusiasm, ideas, and inspiration they provide me. It makes it all so fun!
So to say thank you, I’ve started a rewards program just for you.
Here is how it works:
- With any purchase through me (online, workshop, email, over the phone, etc), receive 1 butterfly punch on your card for every increment of $40 in merchandise on any given order.
(so $41 = 1 punch, $79 = 1 punch, $82 = 2 punches, etc)
- Collect 10 butterfly punches and then contact me to select your free stamp set.
- I will verify your punches and get your stamp set sent out to you right away.
- Choose from ANY stamp set of ANY price from ANY current catalog for your free set.
- I cover shipping and tax to get the set to you… this really is a free stamp!
- Punches are valid 1 year from the associated order date.
This program starts April 1, 2011 (I’m a bit slow in publishing so if you ordered from me earlier this month and it meets the above criteria, you already have a punch!) So, enjoy your shopping and earning you way to more free goodies as my Thank You to you!
Check back later this weekend as I have some fun new projects I can’t wait to share with you!