Alright, are you ready for the last card in my Christmas card series? I LOVE this card! Seriously one of my favorites this year. It was a mix and match of a few different cards using the White Christmas stamp set (which I’m SO SAD is not carrying over at this point). But I really liked the vintage-y feel.
Tips for making this card:
- Start out with a Sahara Sand card base and base for your stamped image. Then stamp the snow scene from White Christmas in black ink before you start covering it with snow.
- Create the snow by sponging the ground with Whisper White craft ink (and YES! You can still get it from Stampin’ Up!) and stamp your falling snow with the same ink.
- Add highlights and coloring in your snowman using the Chalk Pen. It creates a bolder white, and while its not the best for coloring in large areas, the smaller space of the snowman is just the right size.
- Punch out a star shape after you’ve stamped your trees so you can get it just where you’d like and then glue a piece of Gold glimmer paper behind it for just the right amount of sparkle. And by gluing the paper behind the hole, it makes it a bit more subtle than when you punch out a gold star and glue it on top.
- Add some sponging and emboss your card base to finish out the look!
Need a last minute gift?
There are 2 great last minute gift ideas that you can buy now and print out today!
- Give a Gift Certificate!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can email you a gift certificate to print out today! You can get it in any increment you choose and they can use it whenever they’d like for whatever they’d like!
- Give the gift of Monthly craft projects with Paper Pumpkin!
Shop online for Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions and you will also receive a gift card you can print out to give the recipient with the code for them to redeem their monthly subscription. You can get 1, 3, 6, or 12 month subscriptions and they get everything they need for fun projects each month!
Project Supplies Used:
(if you are reading this in email, click here to see the list of supplies)