As I was working on Thank You cards recently, I decided to take a break from all the flowers and pinks that I seemed to be using lately and try to come up with a card that could be useful for a guy or a girl. I wanted to use my new Starburst Sayings stamp set and framelits and so I grabbed a few stamps and ink colors and started mixing and matching.
Turns out, I really liked the combination of Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green, So Saffron, and Island Indigo…. what do you think?
I stamped and cut out two of the images and then cut out an extra piece of cardstock with a bigger starburst shape. And just to add a bit of something to the cardstock piece, I decided to grab my Chalk pen to add a some faux stitching.
Oh and my favorite accessory for more masculine cards – Burlap Ribbon! I love the rugged texture it provides. So glad it got carried over from the holiday catalog!
Are you part of the club?
Did you hear that I’ve started an online stamping club?
I’ve been running my stamp clubs locally each month and I decided to expand it to my stamping friends who are not able to attend in person. How does it work, you ask?
- Place an order in my Online Store that is at least $25 by the 25th of the month.
- Make sure you use the Virtual Club hostess code when you check out (I’ll post the code each month at the bottom of my blog posts)
- Within 48hrs, I will send you the password for an exclusive club page with links for PDF tutorials for the 2-3 projects we are making in Stamp club that month with full supply lists for all of the projects.
- If your order is $40 or more, then I will mail you a free class kit packet for the club projects so you can make them at home! Class kits will start going out by the 2nd Thursday of the month.
- PLUS – every time you spend $40 you also are getting a punch towards a free stamp set with my Northwest Stamper Rewards program!
There is no commitment and you can participate one month and skip the next!
And if you’ve been in the club at any time in the prior 4 months when a new catalog comes out, you will be sure to get one in the mail from me for free!
If you have questions, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to go? Shop online and use the hostess code XEWP4DFD
March Online Stamp Club Hostess Code – XEWP4DFD
Use this code to get free exclusive tutorials & project kit! Learn more
Stampin’ Supplies Used:
Current Promotions and News
- The LAST CHANCE List is here!
Make sure you don't miss your favorites before they are gone forever. SEE WHAT IS RETIRING
If you have any questions, give me a holler at email@example.com!