I’ve been promising this class by mail for a while and I finally have everything up and ready so you can make these cards at home! So I’m offering this as a class by mail for a LIMITED TIME only as many of the supplies are retiring and are while supplies last.
***Class kit registration is available through May 19th***
I ran this as a class at my recent Northwest Crafty Retreat Weekend and everyone loved the cards. So I knew I had to make it available to my crafty friends who couldn’t make it to the retreat! Its centered around the Cupcakes & Carousels designer paper stack. A great paper pack that is so much more versatile than it seems at first glance.
Check out what you get in this great card class by mail
You’ll get supplies to make 12 cards! 2 each of the 6 designs including:
- Precut cardstock to make the 12 cards
- A FULL PACK of the Cupcakes & Carousels designer series paper, with the needed piece precut for you for these cards. You’ll have the remaining pieces from the 48 sheet 6×6 pack included in your kit so you can make more cards and projects beyond these 12 cards.
- A FULL SPOOL of the Very Vanilla 1/4″ Satin ribbon, with the pieces you need for the cards precut. The rest of the 10 yd spool will be in your kit to use on future projects.
- Punched and die cut pieces for the cards
- Necessary accessories and embellishments
- Step-by-Step color PDF tutorials for each of the cards emailed to you
(PDF tutorial only option is also available)
You just need to supply your own stamps, ink, and adhesive and you’ll be ready to have your stash ready for anything.
All this is only $34 plus shipping to you!
Class kit registration is available through May 19th
Kits will ship the following times:
Early Bird orders placed by May 3rd will ship the week of May 8th
orders placed May 4th-May 19th will ship the week of May 22nd
If you have any questions or need extra supplies, email me at Jennifer@nwstamper.com