As soon as I started seeing samples for this stamp set – You’ve Got This – I knew I needed it! And as I’ve been working hard to finish out the Stampin’ Up year and get those last few points I need to earn the amazing trip of a lifetime from Stampin’ Up… I decided today I needed this sentiment.
I’m pretty sure I found this or a similar card online and was totally inspired but now I can’t find the inspiration, but I just loved playing with the new ribbon, embossing, and the pulling out the Vintage buttons that I had totally forgotten about!
Tips for making this card:
- Don’t always feel you have to color in your flowers – try embossing on colored cardstock instead! Yes, I had to hand cut out the flower head, but isn’t it pretty? I stamped with Versamark onto Watermelon Wonder cardstock and cover with white embossing powder and heat set. Pretty huh?
- Pop the flower head up for extra dimension! I stamped my flower onto the card front with Cucumber Crush ink and just used that to tell where to place my cut out flower head.
- Layer your In Color dotted lace trim over Whisper White paper to allow the pretty pattern to show through!
- Tie some linen thread through one of the Vintage Buttons and tie in a bow for the perfect extra accent.
Try this card out with any of the new In Colors for a bunch of different looks all with the same basic design! Mint Macaron and Delightful Dijon would both be awesome versions as well!
New Meet The In Colors Class Coming!
Want to get more ideas playing with the In Colors? I’ll be hosting a new Meet The In Colors class July 7th! This will be a fun class and is FREE with the purchase of the In-Color card stock and pad kit featured on page 137 in the new 2015-2016 Stampin’ Up catalog!
In the Seattle area – Join me at the Redmond Panera at 7pm where you will make 5 FUN & DIFFERENT projects showcasing the new In-Colors. Class is $39 and includes all 5 ink pads and 20 sheets of cardstock for you to keep! (some cardstock will be used in class but you will take most of it home) If you don’t card to purchase the cardstock and ink pad kit, the class is $20. RSVP here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not local or can’t come but want to participate? Purchase the In Color cardstock and ink bundle from me using the hostess code KN6VNVGE (or email me at email@example.com) and I’ll send you the instructions and kits for projects (minus the In Color cardstock you will have had shipped straight to you – but you’ll have the dimensions to cut it in the instructions) FREE!
Project Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Current Promotions and News
- The LAST CHANCE List is here!
Make sure you don't miss your favorites before they are gone forever. SEE WHAT IS RETIRING
If you have any questions, give me a holler at firstname.lastname@example.org!