My favorite sale of the year is here! It’s Sale-a-Bration time!
If you aren’t familiar with Sale-a-Bration, it is a 2 month promotion where you get to pick free stamps, paper, tools, or accessories with every $50 you order.
For example, here is a cute card that you could make using the free Sycamore Street Designer paper pack, the free Sycamore Street Ribbon (and button) bundle, and the Free Patterned Occasions stamp set:
card created by Laura Barto
Don’t Miss This in the Flyer:
So, the new format of the Sale-a-Bration flyer can make it easy to miss a few things. So, don’t miss this:
- For every $150+ order, get a free pack of Silver Glimmer Paper!
- For every $400+ personal or party order, get the following free:
- Madison Avenue stamp set
- Sycamore Street designer series paper
- Sycamore Street designer buttons and ribbon pack
- Silver Glimmer Paper
- Purchase the starter kit to join my Stampin’ Up! group and get
- a 25% bonus in product in your kit. So get $156 in product for $99+tax but FREE shipping
- The Petite Curly Label punch matches the Pretty Petites free stamp set AND the Ciao Baby stamp set from the Spring Catalog!
- There are 6 items from the Annual Catalog you can get as your free items (its in the notepad pictured in the flyer):
- Itty Bitty Banners stamp set
- Getting Started Cardstock pack
- Vintage Faceted Buttons
- Quintessential Flower stamp
- Simply Scored Diagonal Board
- Essentials Piercing Pack
Ok, got all that?
And if you want an easy to scan version of everything that is available, here is a quick view pdf you can download:
So, enjoy the goodies and fun new ideas coming your way.
If you want to get an idea every week, make sure you are on my mailing list as tomorrow starts the first of the 9 weeks of Sale-a-Bration emails with a project straight to your inbox!
I know you’ll find something new and fun to try!
Are you earning your Northwest Stamper Rewards?
Every order gets you closer to your FREE stamp set!Click here to learn more!