Happy Tuesday! I feel like there is lots of news, notes, and bits to share so I thought I’d do a post to make sure you were all caught up on the latest happenings.
Stitched Shape Framelits are Now Available!
Yay! I know we were loving the Stitched Shapes framelits – in fact everyone was so excited about them that they sold out of their initial batch of inventory a few months early! But they have stocked back up and are ready in case you didn’t get your set last fall.
They aren’t showing up easy to find in the Online store, so here is the direct link to get yours! Find them online HERE
** Don’t miss out – I have a NEW exclusive tutorial coming out today using the Stitched Shape dies for my newsletter subscribers, so make sure you are signed up so you get your copy too. Sign up HERE
The Occasions Catalog and Limited time Sale-a-Bration promotion is here!
Hopefully by now you’ve been able to check out the Occasions Catalog. If you have shopped with me in the last year, you should have received your copy from me last month. But if you don’t have a copy, let me know and we can get you all hooked up! So, just to make sure we have the dates all squared away for everyone:
- Occasions Catalog – Jan 4th to May 31st (PDF)
- Sale-a-Bration free items promotion – Jan 4th to March 31st (PDF)
- Sale-a-Bration starter kit free stamp sets promotion – Jan 4th to March 31st
And with so many cute project ideas out there, it is easy to find cute things to try out!
For example, check out these cute little love notes you can create with the Sending Love Suite! Just a couple die cuts, some designer paper, and a stamp set and you can make a bunch of sweet notes.
Tips for making these Love Notes
- Get efficient with your Designer Paper Stacks! These use the Sending Love designer paper that comes in 6×6 paper packs. Take each sheet and cut it in half to be 3” x 6” and then score at 3”. You’ll be able to get almost 100 note cards out of your one pack of paper!
- Pick a simple color palate to repeat through your cards – In this I just used Mint Macaron, Emerald Envy, and Real Red. Then just mix and match on each card if those colors are in twine, cardstock, stamped images, or die cuts. If you have a color theme, you know you won’t go wrong with whatever combination you try.
- Use up those scraps! With all the cute little shapes you can cut out with the Love Notes framelit dies, it is a perfect way to use up those scraps. Then just adhere them down to your card with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen!
- Bundle and Save when you get coordinating stamps and dies – If you love the wide variety of shapes in the Love Notes framelits, then make sure to check out the Sealed with Love stamp set. It has 27 fun love-based images that many coordinate and match up with the dies in the Love Notes framelits. Plus, when you order them together as a bundle, you’ll save 10% off BOTH items!
Supplies for the Sending Love –Love Notes
FREE when you use Hostess Code 9PKRDX7F!
Just a reminder, when you are shopping with me, you have the opportunity for extra perks!
- Customer Reward Punches! For every $40 your spend with me in a single transaction, you get a punch on a virtual punch card and if you get 10 punches in a year, you can pick any stamp set in the catalog to receive FREE!
- Sale-a-Bration rewards! For every $50, you not only get a punch on your Customer Rewards punch card, but you also get to pick any item in the Sale-a-Bration flyer to get added to your order for FREE!
- Premium Tutorial Pack PDF – the January Premium Tutorial Pack is here! Get 12 amazing project ideas FREE with your $50+ purchase with me, or purchase it as an immediate download HERE
Don’t forget! Order your product samplers this week before they are gone!
Just a note that I’ll be accepting Product Sampler orders through the end of this week. So if you wanted to get your pieces to try out and play with, don’t wait to let me know! Plus you’ll be able to get samples of the Sale-a-Bration ribbons and papers without needing to place that $150 order to get all three!
See what is included and get yours HERE