Summer is flying by and if your schedule is like mine… I don’t have quite as much time to create and craft as I did when the kiddos were in school. I have lots of projects in my brain… now to get them out on paper! Ever have that problem?
Well today, I wanted to share a quick card that you can pull together in a flash when you need to send a little love but don’t have a ton of time or a ton of supplies on hand for that matter! All you need is a little bit of ink, some white paper, and some scraps of glitter paper and ribbon!
Project Tips for Creating This Card:
- Take your basic Whisper White cardstock for your card base (cut to 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, and scored at 4 1/4”).
- Grab your Sahara Sand ink pad and stamp a few splatters in the middle of the page using Gorgeous Grunge. You don’t need a lot, just a couple splatterings will do!
- Add a strip of scrap Dazzling Diamond glimmer paper and a scrap of ribbon like this fabulous Mini Striped Tip Top Taupe ribbon. See, this is a perfect use for your scraps!
- Create a butterfly! Grab the Watercolor Wings stamp and get creating on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock:
- Pick a great color combination! I used Sahara Sand, Tip Top Taupe, and Elegant Eggplant. Aren’t they so pretty? But try out your favorite colors and you will be surprised how fabulous your butterfly turns out!
- Kick up the shine by coloring with the Wink of Stella clear glitter pen over all the Elegant Eggplant ink. Seriously, it looks fabulous in person! Don’t forget about this great pen… it makes every project just a little more awesome.
This stamp set is a hidden gem. So if you have it at home – break it out! You won’t be sorry. And if you don’t have it yet… it may want to go on your wishlist. Just saying
Current Promotions and News
- The LAST CHANCE List is here!
Make sure you don't miss your favorites before they are gone forever. SEE WHAT IS RETIRING
If you have any questions, give me a holler at email@example.com!