I’ve been busy busy getting ready for my big Craft Garage sale this weekend – if you are in the Bellevue/Seattle area, you should totally come check it out Friday and Saturday from 9-3. But in the meantime, I had to take a break and share a fabulous new special just started TODAY! Plus keep scrolling to check out some fun projects made with the new Touches of Texture stamp set.
Bonus Days Start Today!
We all love getting fun new goodies and we all love getting cool stuff for free… so who wouldn’t love combining those and getting a $5 gift certificate for every $50 you order?! Here is the scoop:
- From July 7th-31st, you’ll earn a $5 gift certificate for every $50 you spend with me. So $50= $5 coupon, $100= $10 coupon, $150= $15 in free stampin rewards credit now and $15 in Bonus days coupons for later!
- There are NO LIMITS to how many coupons your can earn!
- You can earn these coupons shopping
– in my online store – www.nwstamper.com/shop
– by emailing me your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
– or hosting an event or calling me
- Thought about joining my team? You can even earn Bonus coupons on all your orders you place as a demonstrator in July as well! So you get your 20% discount PLUS coupons to use in August! Total score!
- Coupons can be redeemed from August 2nd –31st the using any of the same shopping methods above
Have more questions? Just let me know. But otherwise, have fun shopping!
A Card and a Tag with Touches of Texture
Alright, need some inspiration to get your morning going after that exciting Bonus days news? I thought I’d share a couple projects I got to make while on the Stampin’ Up Incentive Trip in May. We had the fun and novel experience doing make and take projects on a cruise ship. These were some of my fun tablemates while I stamped.
We got to use the Touches of Texture stamp set and make a couple cards and a tag. Here is the first card we made…
It is a great quick and easy card since it doesn’t take a lot of supplies but still is fun and interesting. Now, I’ll admit, this stamp set is one that I totally passed over in the catalog. You see, I don’t always know what to do with “collage-style” stamp sets. When you look at the stamp images, they just look like a bunch of random images. But these projects showed me that the great thing about these sets is that they are designed for you to mis-mash together and it pretty much always looks good! Now that is an idea I can get behind! Stamping like a crazy woman and not having my messes not only look intentional, but artsy? Sign me up!
We stamped a few images from the set for the flower and background splatter. And if you look at the cardbase, there is another subtle background image too! Add a strip of the Moroccan designer paper to the top, some Thick baker’s twine, and a sentiment and you are done! Easy peasy!
And now for a project that looks super fancy, but is even easier! A Touches of Texture gift tag!
All you have to do is cut a 2” strip (any length will do) from the Moroccan designer paper and punch the end with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch. Stamp a few flowers from the Touches of Texture stamp set and set aside.
Grab another 2” strip of a different pattern from the Moroccan designer paper and punch BOTH ENDS using the Scalloped Tag Topper punch for a cool background shape. Stamp you sentiment and punch out with the 2” circle punch and adhere some banners made from yet another Moroccan designer paper pattern and some gold sequins. Glue them all together and you are done! But wouldn’t it be a pretty addition to any gift or even the front of a card? Give it a shot and let me know what you think!