First up, I wanted to give everyone a quick reminder about all the changes happening in the next couple of days:
- TODAY – Last call on the current weekly deals. preorder product samplers!
- TOMORROW (6/2) – shop out of all 3 catalogs (old annual, new annual, occasions catalog), LAST DAY for the old prices (some large punches, the Big Shot, Big Shot plates, and ink are increasing slightly; everything is getting rounded to the nearest dollar or quarter) and current hostess benefits, NEW get 2 free stamp sets when you become a member of my Fun n’ Crafty team!
- WEDNESDAY (6/3) – only the new annual catalog will be available to shop from, prices and hostess benefits will reflect the new catalog amounts, continue through the end of the month to get 2 free stamp sets when you become a Fun n’ Crafty team member!
Ok, now that you got that all down, right? If you have questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com
So, lets move on to some cards!
I was inspired by a similar card idea by Patty Bennett and so love the idea of creating this quick and easy thank you card. And it gave me a last hurrah with more of my favorites that are going away.
Featured Retiring Products:
- Petal Potpourri stamp set (wood | clear | wood bundle | clear bundle)
- Painted Blooms designer paper
- Modern Label punch (sold out)
TOMORROW is your LAST CHANCE to snag these!
Tips for making this card:
- These cards are great because they are a SUPER EFFICIENT use of your designer paper! Cut your 12×12 piece of designer paper into 9 – 4”x4” squares… you’ll get 108 pieces in a full pack of paper.
- Mount your pattern paper to a 4-1/4” x 4-1/4” card base (so a 4-1/4” x 8-1/2” piece of cardstock folded in half) and you are almost done!
- Add some ribbon, a punched flower, and a sentiment and you are done!
- I’m so sad the Petal Potpourri stamp set is retiring, but at least the punch is sticking around! Punch out a stamped image and then a solid colored cardstock using the Flower Medallion punch and then glue them together so that the wide flower petals from the solid cardstock punched flower is layered behind the skinny petals of the stamped and punched flower. It ends up looking really cool!
- You can keep it as simple or as fancy as you want. And with a great patterned paper like this Painted Petals designer paper, you really can’t go wrong!
Don’t forget to sign up for Paper and Accessory Shares!
I have 3 options that you can take advantage of – and the first round will be going in tomorrow! So don’t miss the boat!
- I WANT IT ALL! – Get a little bit of ALL the new papers and accessories from the 2015 Annual Catalog including 123 sheets of paper, 54 yards of ribbon, 29 buttons/embellishments and 4 metallic doilies!
It would cost over $400 for you to purchase it all out of the catalog on your own! Get it all for ONLY $70.00, plus a free BONUS – samples of the Kraft gift bag, Sketched Dot gift bag, Sequins assortment!
- Paper Only – Love to see all the paper designs or have a wide variety without having to break the bank to buy them all? Then the paper share is for you! Get 123 sheets of paper – that is one piece of EVERY NEW PATTERN & NEW TYPES of paper in the catalog for only $28
This would cost you $198 + tax if you purchased everything direct from the catalog!
- Ribbon & Accessories Only – love having colors and accessories to match every project and every mood but don’t want to have 5-10 yards of ribbon per color, then the ribbon & accessory share is for you! You can try out a little of all the coolest new embellishments and accessories for a fraction of the price! Get 33 embellishment pieces and approximately 54 yards of ALL the NEW STYLES & COLORS of embellishments in the catalog for only $42
This would cost you $203.43 + tax if you purchased everything direct from the catalog!
Project Supplies Used: