I’m back today to share the little table gift for the last day of the Northwest Crafty Escape Weekend.
These are super fun purses made with the Gift Bag Punch Board following a great design by Brenda Quintana aka QBee
Tips for making this purse:
- I picked the ribbons for the handles and then chose my cardstock for the base of the purse to match! Love that Stampin’ Up makes it so easy to match!
- Use your Fast Fuse to hold your purse together and make sure it won’t pop open with goodies inside.
- Make a cutie tag to go with using the sentiment from the Watercolor Wings stamp set and it punches out perfectly with the Note Tag punch!
- Cut your paper to cover the back of your purse and front flap by cutting it at 3 1/8 x 4 1/8″.
- I used candy dot brad bases and the 1/4″ punch to make the closure. It is a tight fit but it totally works!
The purses I made use the new Stitched Satin ribbons in the pretty new colors (I followed Brenda’s ideas and used Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, and Crumb Cake). And of course the patterns from the lovely Pretty Petals designer paper. Front and back even!
And have to have some fun treats inside!
It was another fun day at the Northwest Crafty Escape Weekend yesterday too! We made lots and lots of messes, and the tables were piled to overflowing so you know it was a good day!
And in the afternoon, some folks had signed up to do my Sprinkles of Life Class…
So everyone got their kit and we had a table with all the supplies for folks to share.
I’ll have the dates up for the next one in October posted tomorrow! I hope you can join us!
Project Supplies Used: