As promised, though a little late, I shared this tutorial with my newsletter mailing list earlier this week (if you aren’t on the list you can sign up here). But I also wanted to make sure to post it on my blog as well! This was my card for Veteran’s Day and so it is a thank you card with a patriotic touch.
November Gratitude Month – Week 2 PDF Tutorial – Patriotic Thank You Card
Tips for this card:
- Emboss the three main stars from Be the Star stamp set onto your favorite colored cardstock and heat set with white embossing powder for maximum punch.
- Each star can be exactly die cut using the coordinating Stars framelits and did you notice how well they nestle together?
- Take the banner shape from the For All Things stamp set and stamp in Crumb Cake ink and cut out. Then cut it in half to create two banners for your card. Staple together with the mini stapler from Stampin’ Up and you have a cute accent for the top of your card.
Personally, I like stapling twice for decoration.
- Add a button and some ribbon, but keep it neutral so your stars can take center stage.
And most importantly, make sure to give this card to someone who means so much to you!
Gratitude Month Week 2 Thank You Gift – FREE Ink pad w/ a $40 order
Shop online & use hostess code UCJDBQH4
Project Supplies Used:
(if you are reading this in email, click here to see the list of supplies)
Current Promotions and News
- The LAST CHANCE List is here!
Make sure you don't miss your favorites before they are gone forever. SEE WHAT IS RETIRING
If you have any questions, give me a holler at firstname.lastname@example.org!