Oh my word! If you haven’t seen the starter kit promotion released by Stampin’ Up for this month… I NEED to fix that for you! Whether you’ve ever thought about joining my Fun n’ Crafter group of demonstrators
- so you can learn and socialize and share with really really fun people.
- Or you wanted to get the 20+% discount on all your orders
- you love stamping and want to share it with others
- or you want to earn free products, extra money, & even amazing vacations!
NOW IS THE TIME, PEOPLE! 😉
Stampin’ Up Starter Kit Bundle
Select $125 in your choice of product from any current catalog
Pay only $99+ tax, the shipping is free!
But with this extra promotion, you get an additional $72 in freebies ON TOP of that!
Join now and get extra time to check out the perks!
Stampin’ Up does have minimum order amounts to maintain the perks of being a demonstrator, but when you join in July, you don’t have to meet those minimum amounts until December 31st! So you have over 5 months – which includes 2 new catalog preorders plus a ton of promotions in between – to check things out and see how it fits for you!
I’d love to have you be a part of the Fun n’ Crafty Stampers
We are a very welcoming group who love to share ideas, tips, and just support each other in crafting and in life. We would love to have you join us! So, pick out your favorite products, make room for all the extra freebies, and get started by July 31st to take advantage of the crazy good deal!
Have questions? I’m always here to help. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Pretty Project Accents with Stacked Die Cuts - March 7, 2018
- Congratulations or Birthday Card – You Decide! - January 17, 2018
- 2018 Stampin’ Up Occasion Catalog Product Samplers! - January 9, 2018
- So Much Crafting Cuteness for the New Year! - January 4, 2018
- Meet the Stampin’ Up Stamparatus! - November 16, 2017
- Limited Time Promotions are on NOW! - October 9, 2017
- Quick and Easy Halloween Treat Bags – Fun n’ Crafty Blog Hop - September 28, 2017
- All About Carols of Christmas – a blog hop - July 30, 2017