I’m bouncing in my seat here at my computer as I just have learned that Stampin’ Up and Becky Higgins have been working on a partnership to create a new line specifically for Stampin’ Up! Yay!
Why am I so stinkin’ excited?
- New scrapbooking products that make my scrapbooking quick, easy, and cute!
- Project Life items that coordinate with the supplies I have at home – all my inks, cardstock, papers, tools, and accessories!
- Get free stuff in the form of hostess benefits when you get your supplies for your scrapbooks! Have a scrapbooking get together with friends and everyone can get their pocket pages and cards and work on everything together!
- Demonstrators get a discount too! I had just started exploring Project Life and now I can save money too. Got to love that!
**UPDATE! They are here! Get your favorite items in the Online Store here**
Some additional details about Project Life by Stampin’ Up!
If you aren’t familiar with Project Life, it is a simple idea of having an easy way to take all those photos you’ve taken and print them at out the standard 4×6 size and have a cute way to preserve and journal them without needing to figure out a full page layout for them. Becky Higgins actually started the idea and it has grown to be an incredibly popular style of scrapbooking . You can learn lots more by visiting Becky’s site and her thoughts on Project Life.
This Project Life line looks like it will be a little different than some of the other lines she has released, for example:
- All of the journaling cards are going to have square corners. There will be a corner rounder punch to match with other Project Life cards you may have if you want the rounded corners.
- The core kits will still contain 100 cards, but you will NOT have duplicates in the pack. I know I’m actually happy about that because I’ve found I don’t know what to do with the many duplicates of the same card since I like to use the front in one place, the back in another place, and then don’t want duplicates of the same sentiments.
- We will offer Pocket Pages in a variety pack so you can easily have somewhere to put your photos and cards. And it sounds like Albums will be coming too! I can’t wait until I can get a sneak peek of the new catalog in 2 weeks. I’ll be able to give you more of a scoop then!
- Did you see? There will be an accessory pack with specialty cards, wood accents, stickers, arrow paper clips, and WASHI TAPE!
Here is the scoop on when you can get your hands on it!
You can get everything in the picture above starting May 1st – find them in the online store here.
You can email me in advance if you know what you want and want me to have everything ready to order on your behalf (I’ll do a group order for anyone who is local to me to help save on shipping)
or stop by my online storeon May 1st to shop online.
If you are a demonstrator by April 21st, you will be able to start ordering them early! Yup, we can start ordering on April 21st. And you know I’ll be getting mine and can’t wait to start putting together some pages and sharing them with you!
Have questions? Leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’d be happy to chat more with you about this exciting new line of products!
April Online Stamp Club Hostess Code – G4VQJ7VB
Use this code to get free exclusive tutorials & project kit!Learn more