Do you remember a few months back when Stampin’ Up! asked for entries for their “Submit a Project” contest? Everyone got to vote on 3 finalists and this card won.
Well, now the kit is here and they just posted all the details. Looks like you get everything you need to make 6 copies of this card. Plus, you’ll get the sentiment stamp as a photopolymer stamp as well. All you need is adhesive (and maybe a clear block).
And if you have most of these supplies at home already, try it out as a fun idea for a card to make at home!
Think you have a great project idea?
Stampin’ Up! is also taking entries for the next project kit – Birthday themed! Here are the details if you want to submit:
The Not-So-Fine Print
- This program is available to both customers and demonstrators.
- While your projects should not include retired products, they may include products not created by Stampin’ Up!, such as jars or frames.
- Projects must fit into the specified category: Birthday.
- Projects can be cards, scrapbook pages, home décor, holiday décor, birthday decorations, etc. If you can make it with Stampin’ Up! product, you can submit it!
- Submit your projects by e-mail. Send an image (less than 2 MB), supply list, and instructions for creating the project to email@example.com. In the subject line, include the name of your project.
- Please keep in mind that all submissions become the property of Stampin’ Up! once received. We reserve the right to change project elements, the name, or any feature to make the kit easy to reproduce.
- What’s in it for you? Glad you asked! Those who submit the winning kit will:
- See it – your photo, name and project will be posted online.
- Flaunt it – you’ll receive “blog badge” for your personal blog or website.
- Spend it – you wouldn’t be a winner without a $100 Stampin’ Up! shopping spree.
- That’s not all! Those whose submissions are in the top 20 will also receive product used in the winning kit or a $25 shopping spree of their own.
So enjoy the quick and easy with the new kit, and good luck if you choose to submit for the next round!