So, you’ve probably heard me mention My Paper Pumpkin before. It is a monthly kit subscription from Stampin’ Up that contains everything you need (except standard glue and scissors) to complete a surprise project – typically in about 30 minutes.
Often it is a set of 4 cards, but they mix it up with mini-scrapbooks, giftables, and 3D items. I’ll be the first to admit that some months have been cute while others I was not so excited by… but I LOVED the kit this month and just had to share some of the fun cards I made.
This is the first card that I did exactly as shown in the kit
See, fun right?
And, I have a TON of the stitched stars left and I love the “Wishing You a Merry Christmas” stamp. I’ll be sure to be using it more in the future.
Now I’m excited to see what is coming next month. If you are subscribed, I’d love to hear what you think of this month!
If you aren’t subscribed and want to give it a try, you can check it out here –
My Paper Pumpkin website
I’ll be back tomorrow with a card that I created mixing extra supplies from this month’s kit and items from the Holiday Sale. So, hope to see you tomorrow.
- Stampin Up Product Shares are Here! - May 25, 2018
- Pretty Project Accents with Stacked Die Cuts - March 7, 2018
- Congratulations or Birthday Card – You Decide! - January 17, 2018
- 2018 Stampin’ Up Occasion Catalog Product Samplers! - January 9, 2018
- So Much Crafting Cuteness for the New Year! - January 4, 2018
- Meet the Stampin’ Up Stamparatus! - November 16, 2017
- Limited Time Promotions are on NOW! - October 9, 2017
- Quick and Easy Halloween Treat Bags – Fun n’ Crafty Blog Hop - September 28, 2017