As part of my In Color Club, I send out a card that focuses on the In Color of the month. This was one of the cards I sent out for the last Hello Honey month. It is a quick card that was fast and easy using the In Color supplies they received that month.
Tips for making this card:
- Keep your colors simple. I added a touch of Mossy Meadow to my Hello Honey card just to ground everything and make the embossed flower pop.
- Use the Flower Shop stamp set to heat emboss with White Embossing powder on Hello Honey cardstock and punch out with the Pansy punch.
- Add a second pansy punch piece under the top flower and offset it for make some green leaves.
- The Bravo stamp set isn’t just for congratulations! Use the “Sweet” stamp set for anything from birthday, new baby, or a fun thank you card!
- Use White cardstock to break up the designer paper and the solid cardstock. It helps keep the pattern from getting too overwhelming.
Project Supplies Used:
(if you are reading this in email, click here to see the list of supplies)