How about another quick share using the oh so pretty Kinda Eclectic stamp set? This was another card I created for Convention last year and I realized I hadn’t shared it yet.
It was one of those “a little bit of this and that” cards and so there were lots of fun little touches.
Tips for this card:
- Stamp the sunburst image in Crumb Cake onto a piece of scrap paper. Then I heat embossed the image with clear embossing powder by inking up the stamp again with Versamark and stamping on top of the Crumb Cake image. After heat embossing you can sponge over the embossed lines with So Saffron ink to make a soft sun background.
- Use the Starburst Framelits to cut out your sun image for a different textured edge
(Save 25% off these framelits through Monday 1/19 with the weekly deals!)
- Use the Bitty Butterfly Punch and the Elegant Butterfly Punch to create your layered butterflies.
- Create your own background by using the rows of dots stamp from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set and off set each row. I used different colors of inks to further mix it up!
You’re Invited! It’s a Sale-a-Bration Celebration!
Come to a very special event where I will spoil you! Sweet treats, specials, sneak peeks, stamping make n takes, gifts, games, prizes and more!
FREE! You can only EARN your way in! Here is how:
- Spend at least 150.00 during the months of Saleabration! (Jan.-March)
- Host a Saleabration workshop, Private Class, or online party! (Hostesses earn 25.00 MORE for FREE! *must be min. 250 in sales)
- BEST DEAL – Purchase the Starter Kit (Get 2 FREE Saleabration choices! Or a Project Kit!)
Monday, April 20th. (If you qualify and can’t attend, I will mail you the make n takes and gifts that will be passed out!) This is something new I’m doing this year and I can’t wait to start planning all the fun for this event!
Project Supplies Used:
(if you are reading this in email, click here to see the list of supplies)