Yay! Today is the day! The new Holiday Catalog is here! Over at the Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration blog, we are sharing some of our favorite new items from the Holiday Catalog. Did I mention – Yay! It’s here!? ha ha!
Shop Online for all the new Goodies here
(PS – I have some very special project kits using the Curvy Keepsake box that I’ll be sending out to anyone who orders from me using hostess code PA6NRD4S through 9/1!)
But I don’t want to just tell you that the catalog is here… how about I share a project made from the catalog as well?
This card uses a lot of new products from the holiday catalog and actually comes together really easily! I was inspired by a card created by Rita Wright for this sample. 🙂
Tips for making this card:
- Use the new Stars mask from the Annual catalog and sponge over Smoky Slate cardstock with Whisper White craft ink. I recommend using a Sponge Dauber because it helps your ink go on very solidly and smoothly.
- When using a mask, make sure you “daub” – just tap down over the mask! If you try to rub side to side, you risk bending up part of your mask and/or getting ink under the outline shape you want to be coloring.
- Add some faux stitching with your white gel pen around the edge of the card to keep all those stars in
- Use the new stars embossing folder from the Holiday catalog to emboss some Real Red cardstock for your banner to tie into the masked stars
- The Festival of Trees stamp set is AWESOME because (1) there is a PUNCH to match the tree! And you know I’m a sucker for punches. And (2) because this is a photopolymer set, you can stamp your main tree image in green & brown, and then it is super easy to stamp the red ornaments in the holes. Seriously!! I thought it was going to be a pain to line up but it was cake. Ahhh, sometimes photopolymer is exactly the right way to go!
Shop online here & don’t forget!
Use hostess code PA6NRD4S through Labor Day and I’ll be sending out adorable Santa and Pumpkin project kits using the new Curvy Keepsake boxes to everyone who orders. I’ll have a peek at those tomorrow!
LAST DAY for FREE PRODUCT too!
Just a reminder that today is the last day for the Starter Kit special as well! I would love to have you be a member of my stamping community and join our fun swapping, sharing, chatting group as a demonstrator. Whether you are looking to get a great deal on a chunk of your holiday catalog wishlist or want to earn extra money for holiday gift giving, now is a great time to do it!
Get $150 in products for only $99 and FREE shipping! Get started picking your goodies now.
Have questions, I’m here to help! Just email me at email@example.com and I’ll get back to you asap.
August Online Stamp Club Hostess Code – TT2NETD4
Use this code to get free exclusive tutorials & project kit! Learn more
Card supplies used: