I know some folks have been waiting for my Fall and Winter class schedule to be posted and I finally have it all up and ready for you to RSVP for your favorites! 🙂
Whether you are looking for an easy way to get your holiday cards done this year or just want some opportunities to play with the newest toys from the catalogs, I have an event for you!
Check out some of what is coming up!
- Monthly Card Class (night and afternoon sessions) – Next class: 9/14!
- Each month we’ll make a few cards to build up your stash and try out some new products and ideas
- Introduction to My Digital Studio
- Come on the 22nd to learn about how to use the new My Digital Studio 2 software and see how to use it for your holiday cards, photo books, calendars, scrapbooking, and more.
- Awesome Embossing
- Come on the 22nd and try out a number of different embossing techniques as we play with dry and heat embossing
- Scrapbook Club
- Monthly scrapbooking class building 3 pages each month
- Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stacks
- Happening the last Sunday of the month for the next 3 months to help you build up your stack of cards so you are ready to mail out your Christmas cards by the 1st of December!
- and more!
Can’t attend in person? I offer class kits by mail as well! Just send me a note and I’ll get you set up!
Don’t Forget! Free Stitched Satin Ribbon with every $40 purchase!
Are you earning yourNorthwest Stamper Rewards? Every order gets you closer to your FREE stamp set! Click here to learn more!