I can’t believe that summer is winding down… its been fun, its been crazy… but I have to admit I’m looking forward to school starting back up and the family getting back on the regular routine. Can anyone relate?
Over the last few weeks, we’ve had so much going on that I haven’t done a lot of creating and thus the blog got a bit neglected. But finally over the last week, I’ve started finding my way back into my craft room and after some time spent CASE’ing some great cards I feel like the mojo is coming back! Here is some of what I’ll be photographing for the blog today:
I also have new classes going up on the schedule today too! Including:
- August 25th – Terrific Techniques: Exploding Boxes (in person or class by mail)
- August 30th – Watercolor Wishes Card Stamp-a-Stack
- September 3rd – Monthly Card Night
- September 19th – Holiday Card Series – Class #1: Festive Flurry Snowflakes! (in person or class by mail)
- September 29th – Terrific Techniques: Getting the most out of the Tag Topper Punch (in person or class by mail)
- plus the rest of the class calendar through the end of December!
And don’t forget the retreat coming up in October!
So watch for details about these soon or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining me for a specific class!
New Weekly Deals are out too!
Ok, now I’m off to update the calendar, photograph projects, and finish putting together some special surprises to share.