The new year is here and I’m trying to get back into my blogging groove. I had my first card class of the year last night, and it was such a blast to hang out with a bunch of fun ladies and stamp and gab and get just a little bit silly!
So, while I work on photographing the new project ideas, I still wanted to share some great inspiration for the new year. Plus make sure to scroll down to check out my new 2017 Product Samplers!
This stamp set is the Beautiful You stamp set aka the “Dancing Lady” stamp set. 🙂 I love that everyone calls it that. This was a stamp set that I didn’t get super excited about at first, but everyone has been going bananas over it and the samples people are creating show just how versatile and pretty this set is! Especially when coloring with the new Watercolor Pencils.
They also have so many cute Suites in the Occasions Catalog with beautiful papers and accessories from each – that it is hard for me to pick a total favorite! That is why I love the Product Samplers – I get to have a little bit from all the suites to play with, and once I start playing I can figure out which I know I’ll use more of.
Those samples above, all the sentiments are from ONE SET – Suite Sentiments. I thought it was just a cool way to pull together all the different styles into one fun set. Aren’t they all just so happy?
I’ve had some folks asking me about if I was doing my new catalog Product Samplers again with the Occasions Catalog and the answer is YES!
What is a product sampler?
This is your way to try a little bit of everything new without having to commit to a full pack of anything! I give you a 6×6 piece of each new paper design plus at least one of each style of embellishment and length of new ribbon. This gives you a chance to see what they all look like in real life, not just in a little picture on a catalog page. You’ll discover that something you thought you loved is only ok and something else you didn’t even notice is your new favorite!
This time around, it is only $26.75 to get a piece of everything you see above and I even throw in a FREE BONUS by giving you samples of the Sale-a-bration designer papers and ribbons! You also have the option to just get the papers or embellishments if you know you only want one or the other.
See what is included and get yours HERE
January News, Notes, and Specials!
- January Hostess Code is 9PKRDX7F – Use this code when you shop online with me and earn extra perks! With a $50 order, not only will you get the free Sale-a-Bration item of your choice, but the exclusive Premium Tutorial Pack emailed direct from me to you! If your order is over $150, you don’t have to use the code to get the perks.
- Sale-a-Bration is here! Get even more between January 4-March 31st.
- For every $50 ordered, pick any item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog to get for FREE added to your order
- Place a $250 order or party and get an extra $25 to spend for FREE!
- BEST DEAL – if your wish list is over $100, consider getting the demonstrator starter kit and joining my Fun n’ Crafty Stampers. You get to pick out $125 in product for $99, get 20% off all your future orders, get 2 stamp sets of any value to add FREE to your kit during Sale-a-Bration, and join the amazing community of my team and demonstrators worldwide online. Get started here