We all are loving the Butterfly Thinlits and I will say, the Butterfly Basics stamp set too. Now, I’ve told you before, I wasn’t quite sure what I thought about the Butterfly Basics stamp set when I first saw it… I loved the dies but the stamp set let me wondering what I would make with it.
I shouldn’t have been so worried! I decided to just go for it since they had the 15% off bundle, and boy am I glad I did. It make it so easy to make this card:
I’ll have the project tips below, but first…
TODAY is the last day to get this awesome deal on these items:
Here is where you can find them in the online store:
|Butterflies Thinlits DiesPrice: $24.95 $21.20||Butterfly Basics Photopolymer Bundle w/free product bonus
|Butterfly Basics Clear Bundle w/free product bonus
|Butterfly Basics Wood Bundle w/free product bonus
- Butterfly Basics turns out to be an awesome collaging set! As in, you can take the stamps in the set and just start randomly mashing them together and 90% of the time, something super cool comes out! I love a stamp set that doesn’t make me think too hard.
- Use your medium butterfly thinlit to die cut completely out a butterfly from a piece of Whisper White paper.
- THEN stamp your background images on the big white paper with the butterfly set aside.
- THEN adhere your big piece of white paper to a slightly larger piece of colored cardstock (in this case, the lovely Coastal Cabana)
- THEN adhere your butterfly back into the die cut hole, but only glueing down the central body of the butterfly. This lets the wings be free to lift up from the page.
Tip: Use 2 way glue pen for a quick adhesive that isn’t messy to glue your diecut down.
- Fill in the corner by stamping the butterfly from the same stamp set on scrap paper to punch out, and then again (without reinking) onto your cardstock for a lighter matching butterfly.
Ok – now I’m off to stalk the new Annual Catalog! They are making it available for demonstrators to view the catalog online this morning and then start preordering new goodies May 5th! So, I’m eager to check out all the new and start planning what I can show and teach.Want to get in on the excitement? You can still join my team– get $125 in your choice of items for only $99 – PLUS see the catalog online right away and preorder along with me! You will even get a discount on what you preorder.
Join the excitement and sneak peek fun with the Fun n’ Crafty Stampers! Project Supplies Used:
Easy shopping anytime! Click the images below to see the item in the online store.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Current Promotions and News
- The LAST CHANCE List is here!
Make sure you don't miss your favorites before they are gone forever. SEE WHAT IS RETIRING
If you have any questions, give me a holler at firstname.lastname@example.org!