With the holidays having recently passed, you’ve probably either created your own digital project (from calendar to holiday card) or received a number of them in the mail. The world of digital crafting and creating has really expanded in the last few years and I love that My Digital Studio provides a one-stop-shop for all kinds of projects!
Plus, now you can try the full program for FREE!
Stampin’ Up! has just started offering My Digital Studio Express (the downloadable version of the software) with a free 30-day trial. So, it is easy to check it out for yourself!
Why is My Digital Studio cool?
- Create fun digital projects using your favorite Stampin’ Up! artwork, colors, and pre-designed templates
- You can use the software on either a Mac or a PC
- The software comes with pre-loaded stamps, punches, embellishments, papers, etc – but Stampin’ Up! is continually adding new content as they come out with new products. So you can keep adding to your software…AND the downloads you buy can be used in any software program that can open a image file
- Lots of options for how to print and share your projects including sending to a professional printing service straight from the program.
- All of your digital download and printing services orders are eligible to earn “hostess” rewards! So, you could be printing out a bunch of photo books for your family and get free stamps/paper/etc at the same time!
Check out this link to learn more about My Digital Studio including a video highlighting what you can do.
Click here to get your trial now! Its totally free, so why not give it a whirl and see what fun things you can create!
I’ve used MDS for a number of projects personally from cards to scrapbook pages; I’ve even used it to design my blog! If you have any questions about how it works or what My Digital Studio can do, shoot me an email and I’d love to talk with you more.
Current Promotions and News
- The LAST CHANCE List is here!
Make sure you don't miss your favorites before they are gone forever. SEE WHAT IS RETIRING
If you have any questions, give me a holler at email@example.com!