So we decided today to go pick out a big kid bike for Nicholas, which seems like a great way to kick off a holiday weekend. So, I grabbed my newspaper and was checking the ads when I realized that another tradition here in the US is lots of sales and specials on a holiday weekend. I thought I’d join in the fun and have this little special for you this weekend. So, if you were still eyeballing some retiring items or Occasions Catalog goodies before they are gone in a little over a week, you can pick some up this weekend and I’ll send you a little gifty of your choice with your thank you card.
Pick from pearls, rhinestones, candy dots, or epoxy stickers!
Just shop online using hostess code ZGKDJEB3
(please don’t use the hostess code if you purchase $150 or more, since I want you to get the hostess benefits!)
or email me with your order by Monday night.
Alright, and now lets get on to some fun craftiness shall we! This is a card I shared in classes recently and I love how clean and simple it is!
Can you tell how bright and cheery it is?
Tips for making this card:
- Layer a piece of Whisper White cardstock over your Whisper White cardbase. It gives you dimension and depth while keeping the card simple and uncomplicated.
- Use your pattern papers to make a pretty rainbow on one side. In this case, I used the retiring Brights Designer Paper Stack and used some of each of the primary colors.
- I love to cover the seam between papers with ribbon or twine. In this case, the Bermuda Bay Baker’s Twine was a great way to stick with the bright colors without overpowering the card.
- Mix in a few gold sequins to add a touch of shine… especially with such a great sentiment about Sunshine!
- PS – I use glue dots to adhere my sequins, easy and no mess!
Project Supplies Used: