Alright, this is my second month with the crew of talented stampers and this month we are sharing project ideas using items from the new Spring catalog and Sale-a-Bration items. Because who doesn’t like fun ideas with new stuff?
Well, I have a couple quick projects for you and I hope they inspire some new ideas for you. First up is a little card… I call it a calling card because it is actually significantly smaller than a standard card front. I made these to send with some spring catalogs and SAB catalogs I was mailing out. Something quick, cute, and let you see new stuff in action.
I highlighted two of my favorites from the catalog – the Honeycomb embossing folder and the Natural Trim ribbon. I love how deeply the honeycomb embossing folder creases the paper and it actually looks good on both sides of the paper.
And don’t let the ribbon fool you. It has that rough, almost burlap-like look when you see it in pictures but it is SO SOFT when you feel it in person. I normally have a hard time using up all the ribbon on a spool but I have a feeling this is one I’ll actually be buying extra of before the catalog is over.
Anyway, I thought that my honeycomb needed a bee, so I grabbed the new Collage Curious stamp set and found the bee was a perfect fit. Cute, huh?
And if you haven’t seen that “Hello” sentiment before….check out your copy of the Sale-a-Bration flyer… it is the free Pretty Petites stamp set and the matching free Petite Curly Label punch. LOVE!!
Alright, how about one more share for you? You can’t say no, huh?
This card makes me so thankful for the Stampin’ Success magazine for demonstrators (an awesome perk when you join the Stampin’ Up! family!) They have project ideas and samples for inspiration and CASE-ing and this color combo and initial layout idea came from a past issue. It used a different stamp set and I had to tweak up the embellishments because I was so excited to use the new Sycamore St ribbon and button pack (also coming up free as part of Sale-a-Bration). This is my second project with these buttons and ribbon (you can check out my scrapbook page from a few posts ago to see my first project).
So, I hope you enjoyed my projects this month and the blog hop we’ve put together for you!
I’m off to check in to the Leadership convention in Orlando today and hope to share even more inspiration with you over the next few days. But until then, check out the rest of the blogs on the hop for more great ideas.
Blog Hop Participants:
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin’ in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin’ with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn’s Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin’
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Terry B of Goin’ Over the Edge
- Justin K of JK Cards
- Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin’
- Jennifer B of NW Stamper <— YOU ARE HERE!
- Bree R. of Craft-somnia
- Diana E of Stampin’ Fun with Diana
Need a Spring Catalog or Sale-a-Bration flyer?
shoot me an email to email@example.com with your contact info and I’ll make sure one will be making its way to your mailbox shortly!
Are you earning your Northwest Stamper Rewards?
Every order gets you closer to your FREE stamp set! Click here to learn more!
- Color Blocking Card Using High Tide - May 16, 2017
- Cute Collage Stamping using Kinda Eclectic - May 11, 2017
- Spring Birthday Card Idea with Affectionately Yours Designer Paper - May 3, 2017
- Sending Love Card with Jars of Love - May 3, 2017
- Sneak Peek! The Eastern Palace Suite is Available Early! - May 2, 2017
- Limited Time – Build Your Stash Card Class By Mail - April 29, 2017
- Oh So Succulent for Mother’s Day! - April 27, 2017
- Flowery Thank You Card with the Fresh Fruit Stamp Set - April 19, 2017