I’ve been working for a while on setting up my own website and all the related things like email addresses, facebook, etc. Finally last night I got the last few pieces changes and flipped the switch.
So welcome to my new home – Northwest Stamper at www.nwstamper.com
THANK YOU for stopping by today. Here is a card I made using some scraps and a some images I stamped before having a card layout in mind. This is a great stamp set and I know it will be missed when it retires in 3 days.
And as another thank you, I am offering some BLOG CANDY! Woo hoo!
This card reminded me of the stamp set Botanical Blooms, which I had an extra set and thought it would be a fun way to say thanks. Then in looking in my stash, I found the Sweet Pea Felt that I sadly never used but thought would be great to share. So, here are the details:
There are two drawings, so you have two chances to win –
|1. Leave me a comment telling me what types of posts or topics you would be interested in seeing on this blog; or what you like seeing on other blogs.|
|2. Become a fan of NW Stamper on Facebook then leave me a comment here to let me know. If you suggest my page to a friend and they become a fan, you’ll get an extra entry for each friend – just let me know who you invited so I can give you credit.|
Entries for the Blog Candy close on 9/5/2010 at 9pm PST.
Watercolor Trio Recipe:
Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Ink: Perfect Plum
Paper: Perfect Plum CS, Whisper White CS, Basic Grey CS, Old Olive CS
Accessories: Adhesive Pearls, Scallop Square punch, Glue dots, Old Olive marker, More Mustard marker, Perfect Plum marker
- Crafting Forever Using the New 2017-2019 In Colors! - June 22, 2017
- Top 10 Favorites from the Stampin’ Up Annual Catalog – Released Today! - June 1, 2017
- Clean and Simple Elegance Eastern Palace Card - May 25, 2017
- The 2017 Stampin’ Up Annual Catalog Product Samplers are Here! - May 24, 2017
- Daisy Delight Sneak Peek Thank You Card - May 23, 2017
- Color Blocking Card Using High Tide - May 16, 2017
- Cute Collage Stamping using Kinda Eclectic - May 11, 2017
- Spring Birthday Card Idea with Affectionately Yours Designer Paper - May 3, 2017