My head has been down focused on recent stamping events including my Sale-a-Bration Celebration customer appreciation event, getting my April Class-by-Mail out the door, and working on thank you cards and projects for my next few classes (Beautiful Bokeh on Monday 4/27 for you locals, and hopefully the Easy & Elegant Artisan Cards for May’s Class by mail!) And though it has been crazy, it’s been a lot of fun! I love getting a chance to make some special goodies to say thank you for everyone who has been supporting me and letting me bring a little creativity into their lives!
(some of the lovely ladies at my appreciation event on Monday!)
Oh, and to top it off, my camera stopped working (well, the flash stopped working) so I had to mail it back in to Canon for repairs and just got it back yesterday! So, today I have a project that I forgot to share from a while back…simple but a great way to spruce up a simple gift bag!
Tips for making this project:
- Pick up inexpensive plain gift bags from the dollar store or other discount store and use your scraps and stamps to embellish it!
- Layer punches and dies to add a lot of dimension and WOW in a little space.
- This tag uses 2 retiring punches/dies – The Artisan Label Punch and the Starburst Framelit
- Mix in elements out of Glimmer Paper to add easy touches of sparkle and glitz.
- Use Make the rest of the tag by layering images from the Amazing Birthday stamp set… but the best part is that this could be for anyone at anytime!
- Did you know? The Amazing Birthday stamp set coordinates with the 1-1/4” Circle Punch and the Banner Framelits!
These sort of tags are perfect ways to use up your scraps and add that special handmade touch to your gifts. Plus they are fun to make… so WIN – WIN!
Like I mentioned, this uses 2 retiring accessories… the items are while supplies last and a lot have sold out already. So I wouldn’t wait too long to snag your favorites… the stamps will be manufactured through May 26th, but the accessories are while supplies last through June 2nd.
The Clearance Rack was updated yesterday too!
Ok, now I’m off to get thank yous in the mail and take pictures of the projects we made in the last week so I can be back tomorrow to share more fun ideas! Until then…
Project Supplies Used:
Easy shopping anytime! Click the images below to see the item in the online store.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog