The Innovative Stamparatus stamp positioner is coming and you can be one of the first to get it!
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using removable and reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Here is a video so you can see it in action!
Here is how you can get yours!
Stampin’ Up is doing something NEW with the release of this tool to help avoid long backorders. They are allowing folks to “pre-reserve” their Stamparatus and so will be opening up to reservations in 3 different shopping windows. When the window closes (or if they max out their available alotment), they will manufacture enought tools for everyone who has reserved one.
This acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in the warehouse.
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 3 tools per demonstrator and 1 tool per customer per reservation window. (So if you join my Fun n’ Crafty Stampers group, you’ll be able to order extra 😉 )
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
Stampin’ Up will let you know when the Stamparatus you reserved is ready to ship and they will put it in your shopping cart in the online store. At that point you can add other items to purchase at the same time…you will also be able to earn Sale-a-Bration items or Hostess benefits at the same time!
Be the First in Line!
Reservations will be taken starting TODAY 11/16 at 2pm MST.
- FIRST – Make sure you have an online shopping account with me by visiting the online store and creating an account if you don’t already have one.
- AT 2PM – Visit the online store and look for the Stamparatus images on the home page. If you are logged in, click one of the images and you’ll be taken to the reservation system.
Have questions? Let me know at email@example.com. I CAN’T WAIT to reserve mine and hope you can snag yours too! 🙂