Tonight is my next Blendabilities technique night and I always relish the chance to play more and differently with my Blendablities! So, today I thought I’d share a card I used as an example of different ideas for your coloring:
Tips on this card:
- This stamp set is the amazing Bloom with Hope hostess set! It is a ton of stamps and great sentiments and you can get it FREE when you place your own $150 order or when you host a craft night with your friends. Email me at Jennifer@nwstamper.com for more details!
- You don’t have to only color on Whisper White paper! I still wanted to stamp with my Memento Black ink as my base, but then I stamped onto Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Coloring on different cardstock colors gives you slightly different looks, often a little bit darker than you would see on white, but you can still get your blending and gradients!
- Speaking of gradients – try making your own on a piece of Whisper White cardstock! Color your light area and then start building out your darker colors as far as you want. You can make your own pretty and custom spectrums.
- Stamp your sentiment AFTER you finish your coloring to make sure it has the best chance of standing out.
- Grab your coordinating colors in accessories to finish out your card like the quick and easy Washi Tape or some Designer buttons.
New Weekly Deals!
Project Supplies Used:
Easy shopping anytime! Click the images below to see the item in the online store.
Use Hostess Code EGR29JBV to receive a free gift from me when you place your order!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog