Anyone ready for some Valentine’s? I had so much fun working with the new You Plus Me stamp set and Stacked with Love paper stack (LOVE that you can get them in a BUNDLE!) that I just had to put together a class showing a number of fun different options you can do using just a few supplies. Right now I’m up to 8 cards, so that is the offical count for the class… but I have a few more in the works and I’ll make sure to add them as bonus ideas to the instruction set as I finish them. In the meantime, I wanted to share today one of the cards I really liked from the set:
I like how clean and simple it is and still isn’t a boring card. Would you agree?
Tips for making this card:
- Mix and match the patterns from the Stacked with Love designer paper stack to create interesting patterns on your card. This card uses 3 papers: the Coral linen paper under the sentiment, the red stripes, and the XOXO piece – all from the same pack of paper.
- Use your stamps to add extra touches like the hearts and arrows, which come from the You Plus Me stamp set.
- Keep things from looking too boxy by tearing the left edge of your sentiment. It is a subtle touch but keeps everything from being too squared off!
Here is a quick peek at the 8 cards I’ve already finished using this same stamp set and paper pack:
The class includes the following supplies:
- Stacked with Love designer paper pack
all required pieces for the 8 class cards will be precut for you plus you get to keep everything not used in those cards
- 20 white notecards and envelopes
- Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers pack
- All precut cardstock needed for the 8 class cards
- All additional ribbons and accessories needed for the 8 class cards
- Photos of all the cards plus instructions for each card
- (optional) You Plus Me stamp set – save $3 from the catalog price when you add it with your class registration!
Kit by Mail Option: Instructions, all supplies, plus extras – all for only $25 plus shipping if required!
SAVE & add on the stamp set we use for all the cards for only $16 clear or $23 woodmount. That is $3 less than the catalog price!
Instructions Only Option: Already have the supplies and just want the instructions?
I will have them to send out next week and you can order yours for only $3.95.
If you are in the Seattle area, join me for this class in person on 1/17 at 7pm in Redmond,WA (register here)